CANDIDATES UNDER NRI QUOTA IN AFFILIATED ENGINEERING COLLEGES
- The NRI Quota should not exceed 15% of sanctioned intake
- There is no provision for admission of NRI Sponsored students. The institutions shall not be permitted to charge equivalent amount of NRI fees, from the students admitted under vacant NRI seats.
- The fees chargeable from students admitted against vacant NRI seats shall be the same as chargeable for the students admitted against payment and not against the NRI seats.
- Admission to NRI seats may be made on the basis of the marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are seeking admission under NRI quota are exempted from appearing for the TNPCEE.
- The candidates are required to have obtained a just pass in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) pattern equivalent
- NRI financially supporting the candidate must be a blood relation such as father/mother/legal guardian only.
- Application for admission under NRI quota shall not have completed 21 years of age on the 1st July of the respective academic year.